Underwater Drone with Claw Picking Up Toy Truck

Eternal Angler

Administrator

Ya know the old saying the proof is in the pudding? Well, show me another consumer underwater drone that can lift a toy truck from the bottom of a pool and bring in back to the surface for an economical price? The Geneinno Titan T1 is quite the magical underwater drone!

The much popular and well liked YouTube drone reviewer Dustin Dunnill recently made an incredible video showing off the capabilities of the Geneinno Titan T1, really was quite the spectacle, I haven't seen a video like this in my entire life! I think Dustin showed off one of the major benefits of the T1, which is treasure hunting. Basically being able to go down to the bottom of any lake, river, or pond and recover any item by bring it back up to the surface. Remind you the Geneinno T1 is rated at 495 depth!!! Can you imagine the capabilities?

Now it's obvious that the Titan T1 still struggled bringing some of these items back up to the surface, but really all you have to do is grab the tether and pull it back up with your hands. The tether is actually rated to take 110 pounds of weight, so you could probably pull up some pretty heavy stuff from the bottom of a lake.

And by the looks of it, the robotic claw also has a pretty strong grip too, in this other video Dustin showed off the claw actually crushing an aluminum can. He even said it was stronger than the Deep Trekker claw which is very very expensive. Geneinno has rated their claw with a 13.2 pound gripping strength.

And if you haven't noticed Dustin Dunnill did this at night, do you like treasure hunting at night when the water is the most calm out on the lake and sea? The Titan is equipped with two LED lights that are rated at 1500 lumens for a total of 3,000 lumens power. Night or day, this fabulous little drone is going to make a lot of people happy I suspect.

I think the only drawback that I've seen testing my own Geneinno T1 is the latency, which I'm sure with time that'll be improved as they develop a better wireless transmitter. I'm still just blown away by the drone's capabilities, I mean this is what dreams are made of. And the technology can only get better from here on out!

I can't wait to see the sonar add-on once it hits the market. While I was close to buying the QYSEA Fifish V6 at one point, after watching Dustin Dunnill's video with the robotic arm and claw, I was instantly sold.