Salvage Missing Phantom Quadcopter with Fifish V6S & Claw

Eternal Angler

Administrator

So looks like this very popular youtube channel RCSparks Studio will be using the new Fifish V6s to try and salvage his Phantom Quadcopter he lost, this isn't the exact video where he uses the V6S to find it, but be sure to subscribe and be patient for the upcoming video. I'm kind of skeptical about the recover, but fingers crossed, I really want to see one of these brands of underwater drones finally make a big recovery. I mean imagine going to your local lake and finding like a DJI drone that costs $1-2k, I think treasure hunting will become a whole new hobby with these consumer underwater drones, without having to buy a commercial underwater drone. I think we're just starting to take flight here with a new hobby... I just hope QYSEA has improved the stability with this new model, the LED lights don't leak and the propellers don't deteriorate when running into weeds and gravel on the bottom. It looks like this particular V6S model even has the thruster covers, very exciting!

I made a comment on RCSparks Studio's to reference to Dustin Dunnill's video of the Fifish V6 being unstable and he said the Fifish is one of the most stable underwater ROVs on the market, claiming Dustin's videos are outdated. Interesting...

fifish-v6s-underawter-drone-youtube-claw.jpg

Closer look at the thruster covers on the Fifish V6S

fifish-v6s-claw-underwater-drone.jpg

fifish-v6s-thruster-covers.jpg

The heavy duty claw made for the Fifish V6S, honestly it looks like the most efficient robotic arm I've seen for an underwater drone on the consumer market. RCSparks was really hyping it up in the video, saying the claw can "grab the smallest objects with the lightest grip to heavier objects that are quite heavy and pull with strength." Now he said it's plastic claw, but it looks metal, like he said though, you don't want anything super heavy so you're not having to fight yourself level out.
robotic-arm-claw-underwater-drone.jpg
fifish-V6s-claw-led-lights.jpg

qysea-fifish-v6s-underwater-drone.jpg