Is Technology Killing Us - Dr. Nandi

Eternal Angler

Administrator

I made a small post about being cautious of wearing your cell phone as your VR goggles with the Fifish V6 and other underwater drones. Overall, I bet this is a great way to block out the sun as well as making navigating your underwater drone easier, but I'm honestly still not sure about the radiation levels being safe to have your phone that close plastered to your head for hours controlling your underwater drone.

First, I'd like to say us Americans are somewhat intelligent with our health and safety, but I have noticed where we decline, other countries may strides and succeed, we need to consider that. And as pointed out in Dr. Nandi's Show, Russia, India and China seems to be way ahead of the curve of knowing the dangerousness of radiation from cell phones.

What scares me is, a lot of the younger generation is growing up with this technology, thinking it's safe and they're so trustworthy, not questioning it all. After Chicago Tribune did a piece on the radiation levels of certain brands of cell phones being past the recommended range, kids and parents should take concern.

Take with it what you will, but I do think Dr. Nandi is right, that cell phone radiation will one day be labeled a carconigen. As he points out in this segment on Channel 7 WXYZ News, this doesn't mean you have to ditch your cell phone completely, just limit your usage. There's other things you can do such as use the speaker phone more often.

Now since the cell phone will be further away from your head as it's mounted in the VR goggles, maybe that's safer than having it right next to your ear, but then again, I'd still take caution, I really would.

Another interesting theory on technology in general...

Ya know, I think this technology can possibly save us, the environment, as well as make for a cleaner safer future, but if used wrongly, hence nuclear weapons, what some terrorists are doing with aerial drones, it obviously can be quite detrimental to our our civilization. We'll see where we go with this technology, fingers crossed, praying to God that ends up being beneficial to us, take care.

Last edited: