Geneinno motor fault

derOsram

Hi Folks,

i have a Geneinno T1 with an faulty Motor.

On the motor is a 3-pin-connector (Weipu SP13). Between pin 1 and 2 i can measure AC-Voltage while turning, also between pin 3 and 1. Between pin 2 and 3 nothing is happening, could be a short circuit on the winding.

If a working Motor is plugged in instead of the faulty one it works fine, so it can't be the motor driver.

Has anyone had this failure beofore?

Does anyone know the motor type to replace it? The dealer can't be reached.

DroneMotor.jpeg

Greetz from Germany
derOsram

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Dealer can't be reached? Will the main Geneinno rep is on this forum, but probably doesn't it check it regularly, you can hit him up on Facebook, any time I had any problems with my Geneinno T1, he responded quickly with help.

Last edited:

VICTORHV

Hi Folks,

i have a Geneinno T1 with an faulty Motor.

On the motor is a 3-pin-connector (Weipu SP13). Between pin 1 and 2 i can measure AC-Voltage while turning, also between pin 3 and 1. Between pin 2 and 3 nothing is happening, could be a short circuit on the winding.

If a working Motor is plugged in instead of the faulty one it works fine, so it can't be the motor driver.

Has anyone had this failure beofore?

Does anyone know the motor type to replace it? The dealer can't be reached.

View attachment 809

Greetz from Germany
derOsram
You can contact Tristan from Geneinno customer support at tristan@geneinno.com , he has been assisting me with a faulty wireless unit. I mentioned the issue you were having and said you could email him and he would assist you.