Coronavirus Postpone Chasing M2 Release Date?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
I really hope our countries' governments can get this new coronavirus outbreak under control soon. You really don't realize how serious something like this can be to a country's economy, without a doubt underwater drone's release dates are going to be postponed.

Both the Chasing M2 and QYSEA Fifish W6 and V6+ release dates are going to be postponed, I know Chasing was shooting for May, I haven't heard any release dates for the QYSEA drones, but I know many hobbyists are anticipating these new ROVs due to the replaceable battery on the M2 and the robotic claw on the Fifish V6+.

So far I've heard numerous aerial drone's being postponed such as the DJI Mavic Pro 2, along with new drones that were recently released on the market, but were halted due to factories being closed down like the Hubsan Zino 2 and Autel Robotics EVO II PRO Drone.

Anyways, I hope everyone stays safe and we can get this virus under control. Some scientists have said this could last as long as 6 months here in the States, I hope that's not the case.