Chasing Now Taking Orders on the M2 Underwater Drone

Eternal Angler

Administrator
chasing-m2-underwater-drone-omni-movement.jpg

Chasing is now taking orders on the M2!

If you missed the Chasing M2 at the 2020 CES, this is the new sophisticated underwater drone that features omni movement, it can do lateral movement, rolling movement, and 90 degree pitch. The big features are the replaceable batteries and sd card slot for unlimited storage capacity to keep you filming. The camera also has EIS image stabilization, the drone is able to go 330 feet deep, and a port for a robotic arm claw.

Here's some underwater videos of the Chasing M2 in action.

Video quality is impecable, but still seeing a little shakiness moving around, could be that these are new operators with inexperience and I'm sure with time, Chasing Innovation will improve the stability with software updates.

new_guy

Yea I realized it too. I really wonder what the comparisons of the Chasing M2 vs Fifish v6s have to say. In Germany they both around 3000 Euro (about 3400 USD).

Phantom4K

Yea I realized it too. I really wonder what the comparisons of the Chasing M2 vs Fifish v6s have to say. In Germany they both around 3000 Euro (about 3400 USD).
Qysea are not going to sell any v6s.. they have my money and they prefer to refund instead of shipping the rov... I mean, the web site stipulate 20 days but it’s not actually the case.

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Awesome Phantom4k, let me know how it goes, I probably won't get a new underwater drone till the end of the year sadly. I ended up getting a new hobie kayak, but I still plan on getting the Chasing M2 I think, would love to hear about the maneuverability. I expect there to be a more learning curve with new lateral and rolling movement, those 8 thrusters might be more upkeep too, probably have to be more careful going through the weeds and other stuff like floating fishing line/rope. That's the underwater drone I have my eye on, if anyone starts seeing some new M2 videos posted from youtube, sure to add them to the forum, I haven't seen anything lately.

Last edited: