Upgrade Gladius Mini with Replaceable Batteries?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
gladius-mini-underwater-drone-rov.jpg

So this is kind of a shoutout to Chasing Innovations, question, why not make a upgraded version of the Gladius Mini with replaceable batteries? Seeing how QYSEA basically came out with an upgraded version of the Fifish V6 called "Plus" with the claw... I think it would be a great idea, I would of bought the Gladius Mini a long time ago if it had replaceable batteries.

Maybe you can have the Dory and M2 in your lineup, then also come out with a upgraded version of the Gladius Mini with replaceable batteries for a middle priced drone?

Having 8 thrusters and all these upgrades on the M2 may not be worth it to be honest with you... The M2 may be harder to control, may not have the stability like the Gladius Mini, and it may be more prone to breaking with 8 thrusters, considering all the crap that floats around in the water like fishing line and garbage.

I still plan on purchasing the M2, but I'm kind of having second thoughts after seeing the video where the M2 is transitioning to 90 degree angle. I think Chasing will get the bugs worked out with a software update, but the M2 may still not shoot as smooth as video as the Gladius Mini.

When the M2 hits the market, it may be a great time to pickup multiple Gladius Minis on eBay because owners are looking to get rid of them and upgrade to an M2. I've seen what some people do on the Facebook Group like Stan Legacy, he has bought two of these drones to get more run time. What if you could get two or three of these Gladius Minis on eBay for $300-$400?

The motto that comes to mind is "why mess with perfection?" I think this motto goes well with the Gladius Mini, I think all it needs is a replaceable battery or sd card slot to make it perfect. It really is a great drone considering the amazing footage I've seen on YouTube.

Why mess with perfection and just make a gladius mini with replaceable batteries?