Second HDMI monitor video view

Kristafer John

Hey Guys I just recently purchased the FIFISH V6 .. how do I stream the video from the drone to a second monitor while still using the first phone/tablet set up Can I just plug it into the mini hdmi port on the controller? or do i need a hdmi box to make the connection ? The second monitor would be for anyone who wanted to view the video.. THANKS

Flatfish

You need the Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter Amazon $39.00
plugs in to the iPhone or iPad if that is what you're using with your Remote Controller. With the Adapter you use a HDMI cable to your monitor.

Flatfish

So you would need the HDMI box from them that plugs in the RC. I don't know if something is made for android devices like the iPhone device I would think there would be.

"USB To HDMIThunderbolt 3 To HDMI
Your computer doesn’t have to have an HDMI port to connect to an extra display. This USB-C to HDMI adapter converts a USB-C output (with DP alt mode) to an HDMI input, letting you connect your computer to an HDMI-enabled TV, monitor or projector. ".

Maybe something like this made for android phones could work

Kristafer John

Ive been searching online and YouTube and theres no videos anywhere on how to set up the HDMI box with the V6,,, crazy.. I may do a video on it , and post to YT.