Partnership with UrbanDrones.com

Eternal Angler

Administrator
So after partnering with UrbanDrones.com for a month, running ads on the forum as well as affiliate links in the description and no sales, I think I'm going to ditch them and go back to using just Amazon. I honestly made at least a couple drone sales a month with Amazon. Strange considering the cookie rate is 24 hours with Amazon and the cookie rate is 30 days with Urban Drones, so something doesn't ad up. Is what it is, probably gonna be going back to using Amazon as our main sponsor. Still love UrbanDrones, that's where I purchased my Chasing M2 and love it, but just giving ya guys a headsup. Still trying to find other means to support the forum. Adsense is a joke, I'm not big on donations, even though one member was kind enough to give a decent donation a few months ago. Server fees aren't that expensive, but I'll just where it takes us. Hopefully find a good supporting sponsor one day, I'm not big on supporting monopolies like Amazon when I could find a good company to work with like Urban Drones, but hey gotta go where the money is. I see Amazon just bought out MGM... Looks like we're headed towards Elysium with Bezos as our Mars Future God! 🤪