New Gladius Underwater Drone has Replaceable Battery

Eternal Angler

Administrator
So I just heard that the new Gladius Underwater Drone the Chasing M2 will have a replaceable battery, now is this a complete game changer or what? Think about how easier it will be charge batteries separately from your underwater drone, not having to keep your entire drone out of it's carrying case. As well as not have to go back home to charge the drone when you lose battery power, actually having numerous battery backs on scene to immediately change out instantly, extending the fun. I suspect this will be a complete game changer for the underwater drone community and Chasing Innovation, the company itself.

Question, will this be the first undrewater drone with a replaceable battery? Are any of the commercial drones batteries replaceable? And I guess a worry is that something like this could possibly leak, all it takes is a little bit of water and this could damage a circuit board? But knowing Chasing, they've probably sealed off everything properly.

lol Now I'm starting to feel I should of waited for Chasing's new ROV. Man if they incorporate an extendable interface with add-ons such as robotic claw, I'm going to be a majorly pissed off. 😆 But hey, I did get a great discount price on the Geneinno Titan!