New Chasing M2 Pro ROV with Sonar

Eternal Angler

Administrator
chasing-m2-pro-underwater-drone-sonar.jpg

chasing-m2-pro-rov-multibeam-sonar.jpg

Kind of unexpected, chasing has already upgraded the Chasing M2 with more ports that will feature a multibeam sonar, USBL underwater positioning, auxiliary camera, plus other accessories. Pretty amazing, question is what will the M2 Pro cost? Not sure it will be worth it for the average consumer to upgrade to the Pro version, I think this is more for commercial purposes anyways. It's kind of weird that they marketing an ROV for both the consumer and commercial section, but I guess QYSEA is doing that in the similar way as well with the V6 Plus. Maybe something typical we'll see with underwater drone companies in the future. Be cool if we're able to use buy some of the upgraded parts separately and use them on the consumer based model, for instance I think the propellers on the V6 Plus are metal, be cool if we can purchase these separately for the standard Fifish V6 or V6s.

And I didn't bother making a new subcategory for the M2 Pro, all posts can be just added in the traditional M2 subcategory.

Still curious to see what the upgraded version of the Gladius Mini will have? I honestly think that's something to look forward to more for us consumers, I heard it may have a claw, I just wonder if it will have a replaceable battery or extended battery life.

The first drone store to list the Pro is Blue Skies Drone Shop, you can head over there for more information, but not much is listed. Might be able to get more information by contacting them through email/contact page.