Fifish V6 Underwater Drone with Blue Robotics Gripper Claw

Eternal Angler

Administrator
fifish-v6-underwater-drone-gripper-claw.jpg

Well someone's gifted with electronics, check out this clip that's making waves across the underwater drone Facebook groups. A hobbyist has taken the Blue Robotics Gripper and attached it to his Fifish V6. Gotta be pretty tech savy to do that! I wonder if this custom claw for the Fifish V6 will actually be better than the one QYSEA is currently developing. I expect having a claw and lateral movement is a huge plus for an underwater drone, make it a lot easier picking items off the bottom that's for sure.

It seems many underwater drone owners aren't waiting around for Chasing or QYSEA to come out with a claw for their ROVs. I remember being impressed by Ketil's robotic arm for his Gladius Mini. I think this custom mod for the Fifish V6 blows it away! This surely is going to open up the minds of underwater drone companies.

juniorp187

Hello,

Anyone know what electronics he used, Arduino, or transistors he used to match the PWM signal to the LED lighting? I want to buy this gripper and install it on my Gladius mini

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Not a clue, did you try commenting on any of his videos asking? lol considering he used his full name on youtube, can't be too many people on facebook with a name like that, lol, after I looked him up, looks as if he's from Norway. A lot of youtubers bummed out he's not replying to any his messages in the comment section. Is what it is, a lot of fishermen are secretive like that too 😆 I think I found some similarities in the secretiveness between these hobbies, I just put out a video on my channel talking about those of us that get bashed by the locals.