Chasing M2 Floodlight Modification

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Pretty neat, starting to see some of the modifications for these underwater drones show up for sale on even eBay now. Here's a cool floodlight modification for your Chasing M2, I would assume this would be a great modification if you live more near freshwater lakes that tend to be more murky than the ocean. Or plan on doing some deep sea diving out on the ocean where it can get much darker in the deeper depths. Also if you plan on doing any night dive dwelling, which can be a lot of fun, I tried that at my marina once with the Geneinno T1, saw all types of schools of fish, never know what you might see at night. This light modification sure comes at a hefty price tag though, hopefully some more economical lighting upgrades show up on ebay in the future. I think these light arms for the Chasing M2 may be a lot cheaper option, stilling waiting on a price though from that company.

chasing-m2-floodlight-modification.jpg

chasing-m2-custom-light-modification.jpg

chasing-m2-custom-lighting.jpg

chasing-m2-light-modification.jpg

This looks to be the same giant light modification that someone posted in the Official Gladius Facebook Group.