Chasing Dory Best Christmas Gift for Kids 2019?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
chasing-dory-best-christmas-gift-for-kids-2019.jpg

When I think about it, the Chasing Dory makes the best Christmas Gift for kids in 2019. First off, it's an underwater drone that's affordable and it's totally an unpredictable gift that no one would be expect as a present, very unique. It would surprise just about anyone of any age, even an adult, but especially an adolescent. And unlike the other underwater drones that are heavy and clunky to carry around, the Dory is much more transportable. So far I've been hearing nothing but good things on the Facebook groups, I just hope that these will hold up and owners get some longevity out of them, I guess we'll find out eventually. But two 250 lumens headlights for seeing in murky water or at night. And believe it or not, this little underwater drone can actually 45 degrees tilt lock like the Gladius Mini can, so you can film fish on angle. And a 1 hour run time is better than any aerial drone on the market, can't beat the amount of fun you can have with this little electronic. I think this is one present that will go unnoticed by parents for 2019, but if they do enough digging on the internet, 🤣, hopefully they'll find my forum post.