Another Aquabotix HydroView ROV for Sale

Eternal Angler

Administrator
These older model Aquabotix HydroView ROVs still seem to be popping up on ebay, this is 2nd HydroView I've seen surface, I'm curious to see how a more commercial model drone like this from a decade ago compares with a Gladius Mini or Fifish V6. Both seem to be at the same price now with the, but the HydroView went for a pretty penny back in the day.

aquabotix-hydroview-rov-for-sale.jpg

old-rov-underwater-drone.jpg

rov-for-sale.jpg

Last edited:

YoucanPhil

These older model Aquabotix HydroView ROVs still seem to be popping up on ebay, this is 2nd HydroView I've seen surface, I'm curious to see how a more commercial model drone like this from a decade ago compares with a Gladius Mini or Fifish V6. Both seem to be at the same price now with the, but the HydroView went for a pretty penny back in the day.

View attachment 416
View attachment 418
View attachment 417
They were definitely ahead of their time. This was even before aerial drones were invented. They called it a camera because only military used the word drone.

Sebastian

Hi all!

Can anyone help me with getting the software for the Aquabotix HydroView? The website of Aquabotix doesn't supply this download link anymore nor does their tech support reply, really a shame of this brand.. :(

Kind regards,
Sebastian

YoucanPhil

Hi all!

Can anyone help me with getting the software for the Aquabotix HydroView? The website of Aquabotix doesn't supply this download link anymore nor does their tech support reply, really a shame of this brand.. :(

Kind regards,
Sebastian
Not likely it’s even available anymore

Sebastian

But there must be someone who has this software still laying around and kind enough to share it? I'm willing to pay for it.